Boat Rental in Miami Beach-What are You Waiting For?
There are few better ways to see Miami than hiring a boat and taking to the glorious ocean. Whether you want to unleash your inner Miami Vice (If you’re old enough to remember the show) or cruise up and down the coastline, a boat rental in Miami Beach will cater to your sailing dreams and more.
With this in mind, let’s take a deep dive into boat hire and things to do in Miami from your boat rental.
Miami Beach Boat Rental
There are a few things to know about boat rentals:
- Use a reputable company like Click&Boat– They offer an extensive range of vessels and should your boat of choice require a license, Click&Boat can provide a skipper and if necessary a crew. The company runs boat rentals throughout the United States. A Boat rental in Fort Lauderdale is also an option if you want to visit different places.
- Decide how long you want to hire a boat – Good boat rental companies offer a range of durations, whether it be a few hours, a day, a week, or longer.
- Decide what you want to do – Do you want to fish, snorkel, water fun, or go exploring. This combined with the duration will decide what vessel you hire. How many are in your group is also important to consider when choosing a boat?
- Do you need a skipper? – As mentioned earlier some vessels require licenses to sail.
The better boat rental companies offer a range of vessels to suit all requirements: You may want to hire:
- A Motorboat – zip around on the ocean Crocket and Tubbs style. You may want to roll up the sleeves of your sports jacket!
- A Catamaran – great for family days out and longer trips. The greater stability of these vessels makes them ideal for almost anything.
- A Sailing boat – is there anything more graceful than a sailing boat gliding through the water? It is an experience to behold. There are different sized boats to cater for all parties.
- Yacht – Sail in luxury
The above boats are ideal to:
- Water fun – water skiing, tubing, snorkeling, scuba diving.
- Fishing – Land a huge fish and show your friends.
- Exploring – Discover Miami’s caves, recesses, and hidden gems. And of course Miami Beach.
- Sunbathing – Nothing quite like sitting on the deck of your catamaran and catching rays.
- Watch the sunrise – Nothing quite like watching the sunrise or set from the deck of your boat. This is also a great activity to do from the beach.
Things to do In Miami Beach
Miami Beach has to be one of the most vibrant in the world. The South Florida Island city is famed for wide golden sand beaches, culture, and a celebrity destination.
After docking you can:
- Catch a live band – The North Beach Bandshell offers performances from eclectic musical styles around the world.
- Eat in South Florida’s most famous restaurant – Joe’s Stone Crab is famed for its secret sauce and mouth-watering dishes.
- Get a blast of culture – The Bass is a contemporary art museum and hosts temporary and permanent collections.
Your Miami Beach boat rental is ready to set sail. Be sure to be on it!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!
COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER:Many of the articles on Two Monkeys Travel Group are guest posts by a number of Approved Contributors and are hosted by Two Monkeys Travel Group. Approved Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. This includes all text and images that they use within their own work. All contributors are instructed to follow internationally recognised copyright and intellectual property guidelines. Two Monkeys Travel Group takes its own responsibilities very seriously, so if you feel that any part of this work is abusive in any way, please send us an email so that we can investigate – [email protected]
DISCLOSURE: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. So when you make a purchase we sometimes make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. The cost to you remains the same, sometimes even cheaper if we have negotiated a special deal for our readers.We use all of the companies we have listed here and that’s why they are in this list, but of course we need to keep Two Monkeys Travel Group running as well as it can, which is exactly what you’re helping with if you do decide to buy or book something through an affiliate link! If you have any more questions about the companies we use or any other companies you’re looking at, just email us and we’ll be happy to help.Please see our full disclaimer page for more information.